Demography I, eng

Data from SCB without personal responsibility.

“Persons with at least 12 months permit is the figures below”

If_Ifb_jmf_Uf_Ufb_pic001_eng

Comments: Very small share of children and both youngs and somewhat older people are same same.HOWEVER with the low employment rate i real employments the de facto rate of 65+ goes to 15%+34% which is a total share of 49% S.I.C.

Advertisements

One thought on “Demography I, eng

  1. Pingback: Det behövs ett ordnat skifte av politik – bjornwiklund

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s